How to apply:
Please apply by contacting us at the email address listing in the job description.
Attach your CV or resume to your email and it will be submitted directly to the hiring manager.
Feel free to apply for multiple positions if you are interested and qualified.
Thank you for your interest in Exa Corporation!
Burlington, MA, & Livonia, MI USA
Exa Corporation continues to expand and is actively hiring entry-level engineers to join our growing team to support customers in the heavy vehicle industries. We are particularly interested in candidates that have the drive and ability to work directly with major OEM customers to solve challenging aerodynamic and thermal design problems using Exa’s industry-leading simulation software.
As an Application Engineer on the Heavy Vehicle North American Team you will have the opportunity to develop your technical and client management skills for a successful career at Exa. Primary responsibilities include:
• Consulting Service Projects: Become an expert in Exa’s PowerFLOW software to develop and present strong technical analysis and design recommendations to clients with real-world problems.
• Pre-Sales Support: Work cooperatively with the technical and sales team on “Proof-of-Concept” projects to demonstrate value and build confidence for new customer applications.
• Customer Support: Provide training expertise and use of best practices for heavy vehicle applications to support customers, while providing feedback to Exa’s product and application management teams.
The Application Engineer position provides an excellent foundation for rewarding work and significant career advancement. Career tracks can include:
• Technical Specialist: Aerodynamics, Thermal Management, Aeroacoustics
• Account Management: Technical Account Manager or Sales Executive
• Technical & Marketing Management: Application Management, Product Management
Exa is a customer driven company that requires dedicated entrepreneurial individuals with the talent and flexibility to accomplish its aggressive goals. If you are an ambitious team player with keen technical skills and a desire to continue learning new technologies, while working in a fast paced environment, this may be the place for you!
• BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
• 1-2 years experience using CAE Tools and/or conducting experimental studies
• Solid knowledge of fluid dynamic fundamentals
• Outstanding English communication and presentation skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong desire for continuous learning
• Willingness to travel after training (US domestic ~10%)
• 2-5 years experience with CFD software
• Familiarity with Unix environment and scripting
• Experience with common CAD or CAE Tools is a plus
Exa offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Application Engineers are eligible for a full base salary and additionalvariable compensation based on team and territory revenue performance. Benefits include company stock, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, 401K savings plan, vacations and holidays.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title: Application Engineer in the Subject line.
55 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
Please No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants